Teknologi

Archive

Slider

Recent Post

Popular

Story

25 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

EN İYİ İLK 10 KORKU FİLMİ (Scariest Movies of All Time)

The Exorcist
+201Easily one of the best films ever crafted in any genre. It will remain a classic until the end of time for its disturbing imagery and dark atmosphere.

I think the Grudge and the Ring are highly overrated. People need to watch the real horror masterpieces of yesteryear.
+95After all these years it still creeps me out big time!
+72The best movie ever I couldn't sleep for many days and I always feel scared while sleeping a master piece
More comments about The Exorcist

2The Grudge
+160To be honest, I couldn't sleep in my room by myself for years.
No joke
And this is from watching the trailer
But I was also really young at the time
+59Stupid but scary it kept me hanging on the edge of my seat but the original was better
+39This was just shockingly scary, found it hard to sleep for weeks. Not one to watch alone!
More comments about The Grudge

3The Shining
+65The only horror movie that scared me, its horrible. And I've seen a lot of horror movies
+58Its not that its scary its just that the storyline is great and has amazing actors. I also found it kind of funny.
Here's Johnny!
+22Oh god both the book and the movie are scary.
More comments about The Shining

4The Ring
+115Scary isn't the word I would use.
It was eerie and demon possessed
When it was over, I felt the evil in my house!
Turned gospel music on, LOUD and read my Bible to get rid of the demon spirits!
I am very serious too!
+45I really LOVE this movie. Samara is a little cute bastard and Rachel is a wonderful character. I sing all the day the Samara's Song:
Round we go,
The world is spinning,
When it stops,
It just beginning.
Sun comes up,
We live and we cry,
Sun comes down
And then we all die.
+37Very atmospheric from start to finish which puts the viewer in a jumpy frame of mind for the finale. I just about pissed myself at the end...
More comments about The Ring

5A Nightmare on Elm Street
+57I watched this as a kid and I can honestly say this frightened all the fright out of me. No movie has scared me ever since, none! Not a single other one on this list. Honest truth, really some might be gross, some make you jump but A Nightmare on Elm Street is the be-all and end-all
+27Great movie, has really stood the test of time and is as good now as it ever was. 1,2 Freddy's Coming for you.
iTragik
+26The birth of being afraid to fall asleep. A Nightmare on Elm Street attacks you from all directions. What ever you do... Don't fall asleep.
More comments about A Nightmare on Elm Street

6Stephen King's It
+59I hate clowns, my friends thought we should watch it so we did, now I have the biggest phobia ever! Can't walk near open drains either...
+36SAW THIS AS A KID MAYBE AROUND AGE 6 AND I'm NOW MUCH OLDER AND TERRIFIED OF CLOWNS! Can't DECIDE BETWEEN "IT" AND "THE EXORCIST" BUT BOTH ARE MUST SEES AND KICK ASS!
+31Boy I hate clowns. And those weird yellow teeth and disgusting long fingernails just disgusted and scared the hell out of me.
More comments about Stephen King's It

7Paranormal Activity
+50This was the hell of all scary movies. I like watching horror movies so that I can sit and laugh at the children. But this time it was reversed. I slept with my bed light on for more than two weeks. Letting my obese dog sleep between my feet that if something grabbed me his going to struggle.
+27I don't scare easily, but this did it for me. The Exorcist has nothing on this film!
+23I love "The Exorcist", "The Ring" and many other classics, but that movie was scary as hell!
More comments about Paranormal Activity

8Saw
+18Personal all time favorite of mine, well not just the first movie, but the entire series all together. I make it a habit to marathon the entire series at least twice a year with a few of my girlfriends. Although as the movies went on, I got tired of hoffman's stupidity, but I always loved amanda's ingenuity and strength.
+22Great Movie.!
The way the story is set up especially in the first 3 films..!
My favorite was SAW II because the ending surprised me that I said what just happened.. Overall AWESOME Movie..!
+5As I write my opinion on this movie I get the chills. I see flashbacks of the first time watching it in the dark in 4th grade. I remember the sleepless nights and the tears. I dreaded the night time. I watched the movie again when I got older thinking I'd get over it but I didn't. Just looking at the cover if the disc scares me. Every time I look at the T.V. in my living room I imagine jigsaws face popping up. This movie really makes me want to be a better person just so I don't ever have to be in that predicament. This should be number one and I'd like everyone reading this to vote for this. Thank you
More comments about Saw

9Halloween
+39I have a reoccurring dream that I'm being chased and can't get away. The scenery changes. Sometimes I'm in a big mansion, sometimes the woods. But it's always michael myers who is chasing me. That's saying something.
+25I watch scary movies because they are fun; they just don't scare me. Then I watched Halloween. After the movie ended, I went to the bathroom and checked my shower... Four times!
+11First saw Halloween when I was 5, still my favorite horror movie, and Michael is the best horror character.

Dr Samuel Loomis: "I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... The *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*.
More comments about Halloween

10Friday the 13th
+22So Scary! My PArents won't let me see it again
+12Shag shag shag Friday the 13th was good but really scary
+10"this is jason and today is his birthday" awesome movie but the remake is better
More comments about Friday the 13th

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder