Teknologi

Archive

Slider

Recent Post

Popular

Story

25 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

EN İYİ İLK 10 CEP TELEFONU HİZMETİ (Best Cell Phone Services)

Verizon
+11I have had At&t and virgin mobile, sprint and tmobile With everything one I have always had a issue with something weather it be the phones them selfs messing up or the coverage area of service being terrible. I have had a verizon cell phone new one every upgrade not cause they don't work right or nothing but just cause I wanted a new one. I have only ever had to take one phone in because it wasnt working correctly and they were very nice and solved the problem quickly and gave me a new phone. I started with prepaid and then went to a plan I have been a Verizon customer for 5 years and I wouldn't leave them for nothing!
+15I have Verizon and I never get dropped calls. I think that Verizon should be number 1! when I clicked on the link I thought that it would be between at&t and verizon not verizon and t-mobile! Also if you walk into verizon you get great costumer service and if you walk into t-mobile there's like nobody there! but soon enough verizon will be back on top!
+9I use to be AT&T customer, they are the pits, glad to switch to Verizon that year when we was able to switch wireless company and keep our the same pnone number I had about 4-5 month to end my contract with AT&T I couldn't wait I cancel my service with AT&T and paid the early cancellation fee and went to Verizon and I know people also switch from T-Mobile to Verizon!
More comments about Verizon

2AT&T
+10I had verizon, never got reception and it never worked overseas which sucked. Now I got the iphone on AT@T and it works great. Barely get dropped calls and once in a while I dont have service but after about a minute or two not having service it comes back and works even better. The biggest advantage about AT&T is that works overseas, this is especially helpful when you go on vacation.
+5I like AT&T there LG VU Plus is very helpful. I would recommend this phone for people who are in to touch screens and a bit of a change Thank you and RIP Hugues de Payens
+7I love at&t in are area we have no cell service but now we have full bars, because of at&t.
More comments about AT&T

3T-Mobile
+10Yes T-Mobile. I laugh every time someone talks about oh at&t this verizon that. I can go to Europe, Asia, or North America and find T-Mobile. What about you? It is also a lot cheaper, which leaves me with some extra money in my pocket for traveling ;). Well I just have to say T-Mobile is really great and I will continue using their service.
+7t mobile is the best no doubt about it its so cheap and awesome I have the gravity 2 I really don't like it 2 much but it has other amazing phones such as the g1 my touch sidekick my touch slide the cliq and other amazing phones nd it has service everywhere so thats y I advise you 2 get tmobile =] =] =]
+4T-Mobile is super cheap. Right now, you can get a flagship phone on T-Mobile with unlimited talk, text, and web (well, for the first 500mb) for $75 bucks a month. Which is way better than companies like At&T (who charge $60 a month for unlimited talk, no text, and 300 mb in ram) or Verizon which flat out wants at least $80 a month for a "share all plan".

T-Mobile is the best CHEAP mobile competitor out there.
therewerenousernames45
More comments about T-Mobile

4Sprint
+5I've been with Sprint for about 6 years now, and have had no issues so far. My interaction with customer service has always been quick and painless, and I rarely get dropped calls (rarely because I travel through areas that don't have good coverage by any carrier).

I carry a Verizon BlackBerry for work as well. I have noticed that when I am out in the middle of no where, I will have a better signal on my iPhone vs my BlackBerry. Granted they are two different technologies, so it's not a fair comparison, but it is all I have to go off of.

The few times I have been in a Sprint store, they have always been very helpful towards me. Even if I just wanted to ask a quick questions, they seem to always have the answers.
+4I have had Sprint for 3 years now and have no complaints. They have been more than helpful with any questions or concerns I have had. My husband had Verizon before and could never get a straight answer from them. The only complaint I have about Sprint is that I used to be able to upgrade my phone every year and now they've quit doing that and gone back to two year upgrades.
+1I was with AT&T for about 6yrs. I my estimation, the service I had with them went from high to low; then high and finally barely mediocre. I wanted and needed to switch, and chose Sprint as my next carrier. I have been with them for nearly 4 years and haven't been sorry. Glad I made the switch.
More comments about Sprint

5Straight Talk
+6Vzw with out vzw pricing hm not a hard choice to make
+6Cheap service
It may have its drawbacks, but if you know what you're doing, it'll save you a butt load of money!

6US Cellular
+2I love US-Cellular, never had a phone that didn't have a signal anywhere. The phone selection isn't great but at least they carry LG and of course Samsung for Samsung and iPhone are probably the best out there. They also carry windows phones which are more like computers which is neat.
+2I have had four carries including Verizon and like US Cellular best. My phone picks up a signal just about everywhere I go. Just wish they had more phones to choose from.
+4There is only five places in the state of West Virginia that I don't have reception.
More comments about US Cellular

7Virgin Mobile
+4Virgin is tops! Price and coverage. Tried them all and many others not listed. Frank comments concerning what is passed off as "service" would undoubtedly lead to law suits. Except for the Canadian Koodoo and the Life Alert scam, hidden fees are the mainstay of other cell phone providers. The other companies are grossly over-priced; the contracts are oppressive. With no wires and no service fleet, cellphone service should be about $9. There are no free phones-don't fall for that scam.

Be advised the US governments are beginning to level fees and taxes even when service national (hint: this is illegal taxation).
+3They do have the best and cheapest phone plans in the business. I love my LG Optimus V Android phone, and plan on getting the LG Optimus Black when its available. But I think The best thing about them is their customer service. Always listens carefully, and helps you with your problem then calls back to make sure everything is OK. I have Sprint Also, Also good Company. I have had AT&T, and Verizon in the past, too expensive.
+1I love them! Great service... Great Prices... Great phones... I have been with more cell phone companies then most and I must say in the areas that I travel to it works.. I love the GPS and all the app's.. I have a Droid... I just went from a iPhone to a Droid and I love that I save %55 a month. Great reception, easy texting, Youtube, facebook,3G, and all of the above.. Customers service is also fast to work with you.. Also fast number ports...
More comments about Virgin Mobile

8Cricket
+7Coming up!
+1No probs, but reaching a live person with customer service is my only gripe. Other than that, I have everything I want at a great price.
+1Affordable phones and plans that work as promised, I love cricket!
More comments about Cricket

9Vodafone
+2Not the best service but great value for money
+1I'm simply in love with vodafone..the best service I could ever get!
+1Vodafone is always the best..
More comments about Vodafone

10MetroPCS
I have had Verizon, AT&T and Metro out of the 3 I wouldn't use anything but Metro even if you paid me. Verizon and AT&T BOTH ripped me off! They are way too expensive and jerks to deal with. Metro is getting better and better. I haven't had any dropped calls and the coverage keeps expanding. You know exactly what you get with Metro and the don't charge you up the wazoo for going over any stupid minutes!
I have been with metro for four years now and I've got to say it has been treating me pretty good so far I have had three phones from metro I plan on getting a new one and even though the internet is a little slow its still pretty good
+1I have bought 6 phones from metropcs. It's great but the internet and date is pretty slow at times but otherwise texting and calling is great. I recommend it.
More comments about MetroPCS

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder