Teknologi

Archive

Slider

Recent Post

Popular

Story

25 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

EN İYİ İLK 10 KADIN ŞARKICI ( Best Female Singers of All Time)

Whitney Houston
+301By far Whitney has the most voice control ever, she has set the standards for singing that has not been matched, she is also the most influential singer in the world.
+238Love you whitney you just the best singer I ever heard and the most awarded. Maybe your voice isn't there anymore but I will always love you for the joy and the emotions you give me when I hear your songs.
+216Who on earth can compare to Whitney Houston when she is on the stage? Thank God to bestow the greatest singer of all time that we all can enjoy her beautiful voice. Even though she cannot sing like she used to be in the late 1990s, her incomparable voice and all beautiful melodies will always impress in my mind.
More comments about Whitney Houston

2Mariah Carey
+220Put simply, there is just NO other singer in the world that can make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, to the same degree as Mariah Carey. It's her range; her tonal sound; her accuracy of pitch; her 'trills' (vocal runs); and her upper power when hitting high notes that made her one of the all time greats. Sure, there are many great singers and she's perhaps not as good as what she was in the 90's, but that's more been her change in musical direction rather than a decline in ability - she's well and truly proved that with her 2010 Christmas Concert in recorded in Washington last year. PLUS, she writes all her own songs, when too many of the big names these days, unfortunately don't!
+150Mariah's voice is just incomparable, there's nothing else I can say about it, its beautifully pure, angelic and very very unique. Just an all round perfect voice with the ability of going really being like a big bonus. Just listen to Never Too Far to get a sense of what shes capable of and then listen to Bliss which shows off her higher range (whistle notes)
+115I LOVE HER she is very consistent with his work, although when I she was not famous anymore as it once was, but around the world who does not know the voice capability is pretty amazing. Class singer Beyonce was even I do not think it can match its octave voice is very high.
More comments about Mariah Carey

3Celine Dion
+346Definitely deserves #1. I have never heard a singer who gives me chills up and down the spine as she does. Just listen to her rendition of "Oh Holy Night". Her range is beyond incredible.
+278Celine deserves the number 1 spot. Come on, she has recorded songs with some of the worlds greatest singers and sings very well in five different languages. She sings like an angel and has such charm about her. Stop talking about beyonces look here because we are talking about voices and by far celine is number one, mariah is number two, whitney is number three and of them all, celine has been the most consistent with her records and has passed mariah to become the worlds best selling female vocalist of all time.
+219Celine is the most versatile singer in the world and here is why :
Listen to "that's just the woman in me" and you will understand, knowing her as a crystal clear voice... And than a totally new sound, new texture in the most powerful notes of this song... It blew me away... I couldn't believe what I just listen to. And now ask MC or WH or CA or anybody out there to ( try ) to do this: they will cry and will acknowledge that only Celine can do this. She can imitate a electric garage door, a piano, a flute, trumpet. Etc... She is a chameleon with her voice, flawless, perfect control, most power voice in the high notes with stamina ( All by myself ) and the list goes on and on and on... Truly the best.
More comments about Celine Dion

4Christina Aguilera
+227She has one of the highest vocal ranges in music history, a superb 4 octave range! She is definitely one of the best and one of the highest selling artists!
+175Christina is clearly an extremely talented singer that puts her all into her music. Her vocal ability is absolutely outstanding. She sings because it's what she loves to do. Christina Aguilera is a very inspiring singer that will never lose her amazing voice. She is the best singer of the generation, and absolutely one of the best singers of all time. She sings to express herself, and she doesn't care if that means less album sales, or less popularity. Christina, never stop singing.
+155Christina aguilera seriously how is she not top 5 or even first she is beautiful brilliant singer always has a standing ovation and you never cease to be amazed and amazing vocal range

SHE IS AMAZING THE BEST number 1
More comments about Christina Aguilera

5Adele
+230Are you freaking kidding me?!
Adele is below Kesha, Lady Gaga, and Hillary Duff...?
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN LIST!
Adele is definitely top 3 material.
You moronic people voting for Disney channel kids and pop blunders need to get a grip on what TALENT is...
+157This woman is unbelievable. Sure, whitney, beyonce etc are impressive singers, but only listening to adeles pure voice gives me the chills
+134Adele has amazing talent! She is one of the greatest singers of all times! Why is she on 127th place? I don't get it.. Adele is an incredible person and singer-songwriter! Vote for her!
More comments about Adele

6Sarah Brightman
+8She has an astonishing ability to adapt her voice to sing (brilliantly) in any musical style or genre - pop, rock, opera, etc. For sheer multi-dimensional singing talent and versatility, "Sexy Sarah" undoubtedly outshines the other female vocalists on this list - even the other great ones! She continually moves with the times and keeps coming up with new and inspired ideas - buy any (or all) of her albums "Fly", "Dive", Eden", "La Luna", "Harem", "Timeless", "Live In Vienna" and you won't be disappointed. Bear in mind however that they're all different! (And I've only recently 'discovered' her! )
+9I really am not an avid opera fan, but she puts a spin on what we call "average opera". She has modernised opera like no other artist. Also her vocal range is much greater than all the other artists. Even though she is not a big name in the United States, she is highly respected in the music industry. She does not use annoying amounts of auto tune. Not only that but she is an inspiring artist to youngsters like Jackie Evancho. Her live performances is truly a once in a life time expiranc. She has talent that cannot compare to anyone on this list. Most importantly her humble and kind nature seperates her from everyone on this list.
+12Her music and performances have moved me like no other.
I love her recordings, but her live performances are an experience like no other.
She is out of this world, I've never felt such emotion wash over me, all the while every hair on my body standing on end. She's a modern day Muse or Siren.
More comments about Sarah Brightman

7Beyonce Knowles
+195This woman is amazing. Her voice is just out of this world, and completely flawless!
Just watch her perform. She puts all of her soul in her singing.

By the way, being a devoted fan, I decided to watch The Beyoncé Experience Live. Some minutes later, I noticed I was crying like a baby. That's how Queen Bee leaves me with one of her greatest performances of all time. You guys have to check it out.
+127Beyonce is the singer at all the time she has lots of talents than any other female singer. Beyonce she is sexy and beautiful than any other women. Beyonce is better than rihanna and lady gaga even better than any other female singer. THEIR IS ONLY ONE BEYONCE IN THE WORLD...
+116Beyonce is my ultimate idol. She is so talented! She can sing, dance, and act! I also love her song irreplaceable for me she is the best!
More comments about Beyonce Knowles

8Amy Lee
+271the best!
love her beautiful voice!
she amazing!
Amy and Evanescence forever!
She must be first!
+185Sincerely, Amy Lee deserves the first place, her voice is the most amazing I have ever heard, so beautiful that I run to my dad every time I hear her and tell him, judge her, he just says, wow.. I ran out of words, all I gotta say is that my dream is to sing like her, almost impossible.. But she has an Angel Voice.
+171Why is she so low on this list, her vocals are amazing and her songs are enchanting
More comments about Amy Lee

9Aretha Franklin
+49Are you kidding me? Arethra Franklin widely is widely accepted as the greatest singer of all time, not just the greatest female singer. And she's been placed below Miley Cyrus here... Really? Please just listen to her sing respect and THEN vote. Aretha Franklin is BY FAR one of the greatest singers of all time
+50Rolling stone rated her #1 for the greatest singers of all time. She was even higher than a bunch of guys she should be #1 on this list
mitchiscool
+27Nothing needs to be said just amazing singer, great vocals a lot of talent really worked with some amazing artists as well.
More comments about Aretha Franklin

10Charice Pempengco
+95Yes! I think she's one of the best in singing because of her powerful voice at her young age.
+62CHARICE is the only celebrity/singer/artist that I'm very fascinated and addicted by monitoring anything related to her everyday... Spending an average of about 4hrs a day in my computer at home or in the office just to read news/articles/blogs/etc, watch old and new online videos - not including listening to her music from my mobile/notebook and watching from time to time some saved favorite performances... Only a fellow chaster will understand my CHAddiction! For me, she's not only the best singer of all time but also a very good inspiration for all who dare to dream and take action to make it happen.
+20I was hooked the first time I heard Charice on Oprah, in May 2008.

Charice's video performances are so consistently perfect that she has been repeatedly (and falsely) accused of lip-synching. As incredible as her video performances are, though, her concert performances are absolutely unbelievable. Simply put, Charice consistently delivers a pitch-perfect combination of technical skill, emotion, and pure raw power year that leaves David Foster shaking his head in disbelief. She gives her audiences chills and goosebumps & reduces grown men to tears. (A fact to which I can personally attest. ) I have NEVER seen Charice give a bad performance; in fact, I have never seen her give less than 110%. Despite her increasing fame, Charice is unpretentious and truly grateful to all who have helped her. And all of this is in a petite package less than 5 feet tall.

I can't get enough of this super-talented young lady. I've seen her perform live four times (from stage side, and the 2nd & 6th rows) and met her. I've downloaded well over 100 of her videos & gotten her signature on three photos (including one of us).

I have NEVER been more addicted to a performer (or performers). And this is from someone who saw the Beatles perform live! ) later, I flew to Las Vegas to see her perform with David Foster & attended her 17th b-day the next day. I met her that November, after my 2nd DF concert. I next saw her perform in San Francisco in May 2009, just before the release of her 1st album; I saw her for the fourth time last July 16 in Napa. I have 100 videos of her performances & 3 signed photos (incl one of er video performances are so perfect that she has repeatedly been accused (falsely) of lip-synching. Us).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder