Teknologi

Archive

Slider

Recent Post

Popular

Story

25 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

dünyanın en ideal 10 erkeği

ensen Ackles
+59Jensen's by far the hottest male in recent times. He's a clean living guy who avoids drugs, bad publicity and general dirt that most celebs seem to thrive on. With his passion for his work and fans seeping through his sparkling personality and top notch acting skills, Jensen oozes sex appeal to any red blooded female.

Even from our first meeting at the Asylum Convention in May of last year, I believe he deserves it more than any other males around. Sporting shoulders that make teenage girls swoon (Me no exception ;>) His charismatic charm and Texan accent make him a truly genuine talented actor. Good Luck with this poll, you deserve it more than anyone else. < 3
+49Jensen ackles is the PERFECT MAN, he is THE BEST ACTOR, I think he's charming, cheerful... he's very very handsome boy and I LOVE HE :-D
+30Jensen is the best and he's never nerdy either! The bitch who said that is dumb! And jared leto is ugly and rhydian is ugly too. Who ever voted for them is dumb. And jensen is the sexiest and hottest man ever. His eyes are always sexy not just when he's tired! The dumb troll who called jensen nerdybetter shut up. Jensen is perfect and wayy better than jared leto and rhydain! Jensen should be number one! He's very good looking and very nice. Jensen is the whole package! He's never nerdy when he talks about being a director! Jensen is very talented and a great director! Even when jensen was young he was hot! Now at 35 jensen is hot and sexy. He's the best man. Come on vote for jensen cause he rules! Ps I'm ebony and I'm his best fan:) some of you trolls are annoying but love jensen so much he is by far the hottest man that's fact!
More comments about Jensen Ackles
2Michael Jackson
+14Michael Jackson is the SEXIEST man to EVER walk this earth, full stop. This GORGEOUS hunk of man SHOULD BE NO. 1. Especially in the BAD ERA, HOT DAMN! Unfortunately I was born in 1987 so I can't remember him that much then, but looking back at his presence (youtube videos, laugh out loud) from then makes me wish I was born in the 60's instead so I could've tried to GET ME SOME MJ, YUM!

He can sing, dance and entertain like no other, I've LOVED this babe since birth and I LOVE HIM MORE everyday, he so FINE with his SEXY hips (as someone else on here said), don't get me started on those deep chocolate eyes, those soft looking lips, those oh so MASCULINE wide shoulders, those delicious LONG LEGS (^^ everything else in between and under, laugh out loud) and perfectly packed-in tight butt, right down to his magic feet.

I think I'm gonna have an early night tonight, laugh out loud!

I LOVE YOU Michael Joseph Jackson, R.I.P sweet baby x
+7Oh Dear Goodness! Just thinking about this man gets me all Hot and Bothered! Oh; and those tight fitting gold pants; ooh wooh Hot Damn he just makes you wanna do dirty things... He is not just gorgeous with those dreamy chocolate eyes, those long long long legs, those big hands with delicate long fingers and oh my those sweet soft lips and that stunning knock-you-off-your-feet smile; he has just about the sweetest most radiant and dangerously charming personality. Not just that you gotta love a guy that can move his body and shake them hips and butt as sexily as he can. He is definitely the hottest guy I know and I love him!
+8Michael Jackson is the sexiest, cutest, most handsome man in the world. His eyes, smile, moves are the combination of a perfectionist. I loved him since I was a child and I still love him like mad and I always will. He'll always be like a king to me. His music and his dance can never be replaced and he is beyond any comparison. He inspired me to be a better person and MJ is the greatest of all humanitarian. I love you MJ, forever and for eternities. Rest Peacefully In Heaven. You and your music will never be forgotten
More comments about Michael Jackson
3Jared Leto
+123The most hottest guy alive on the planet. And again he is 39yrs old. Look at his torso. The blue blue eyes. Everything about him is laired and laired you want to peel it off bit by bit. If there were a perfect man it would be Jared Leto!
+111Hurricane to me. Who doesn't love him. That blue hair is the coolest thing a rock musician did even now.
+104You know someone is hot, when you see them in a film, and you just have to Google them to see more! Hot! Ho
More comments about Jared Leto
4Zac Efron
+30Zac efrons eyes ARE so blue and he is so
Handsome he should B # 1
+19He's is so sexy! If he didn't have Vanessa I would have him. He's the cutest. I love him!
bunnylips
+9He's super hot. He's the only celebrity I ever had a crush on. When he was Troy he wasn't attractive. He was cute but not in an attractive way. Now he's smoking hot and really sexy. When I came to this listI was like he better be on this list. And he is but he's in 9th place. What? Of the others onthis list that I actually know of, zacs the hottest.
More comments about Zac Efron
5Ritchie Neville
+14Amazing voice. Amazing smile. He is that typical prince charming that melts a girl's heart within a blink of an eye. I just remember the good times with 5ive. Sadly they are no more, but it seems that all of the boys are still present...
+6He loves his fans, an honest man, baby blue eyes that can rock your world, a brilliant artist and producer! A warm and golden heart man, My kind of man hehe, a true gentleman who gives respect to others and will always be there for you so f@ck yea My vote goes to this amazing and prince charming of a man! Love ya Ritchie and Happy Birthday August 23rd 2012 is coming ;) x Let's get him to #1 come on #5ivers ;) x
+7Absolutely the hottest boy in the universe and the greatest artist ever heard. His blue eyes are so deep, his lovely smile and his enchanting voice make you dream! I love you Ritchie!
More comments about Ritchie Neville
6Josh Groban
-3Who could look into those eyes and not see just how hot he is? Part of what makes him so attractive is the way he treats his fans and the people around him. Truly compassionate and always giving to others. A genuine caring person. His celebrity has not gone to his head, that is for sure. Josh should at least be in the top ten, but I think he should be #1! And for those in the know, can we also just say battery pack? ;)
anetnut
+1A total hottie. Smart, sweet, cute, creative, funny, and massively talented. What could be sexier?
-2The ad by Google up top is so appropriate... "shirtless... Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today. "... ROFL So appropriate for the hottest man list...
anetnut
More comments about Josh Groban
7Brad Pitt
+90Before that I want to say "anyong haseyo saranghae"
For me the no. 1korean pop is you kiss because you kiss
Is the best you kiss is my life.
Once again saranghae you kiss your my life
+10He is one of the hottest guys on the planet, other than the ones I really know in my life;) Brad Pitt is just amazing, but too bad he aged.
Splashstorm
+8brad pitt is the sexiest and most beautiful man in the world I thing is the best ever ok?
More comments about Brad Pitt
8David Duchovny
Okay, there is something about this man when he wears his bright red speedo's for a scene on the T.V. series. His humor is really cool! There is an attitude that just says "HOT"!
I'm crazy about him. this has mostlly been since he has been Hank in Californication. Even though he smokes. He's sexy, sensitive, vulnerable, witty, and dirty.
The man is a living work of art... And he's such a brain... Smart is so sexy
More comments about David Duchovny
9Bradley Cooper
+4He is absolutely Gorgeous, Smokin' hot good looks and cute. Sexiest man ever! Move this man UuP! ! Also I think He should move to Brazil! But here's my number, So call me, maybe?
+1He is the sexiest man I have ever laid my eyes on he is just perfection. I just want to get in bed with him for everyday for the rest of my life. I'll love him forever. Not only that he is extremely smart, can speak fluent french and can cook like a masterchef. Now that's the sexiest man alive xx
He's good in bed. He has very big penis.
10Tom Chaplin
+1What can I say, I am a sucker for that baby face and when he smiles, it just lights up his face! He also has gorgeous eyes that shift from green to brown. But to make up for sounding shallow, I think he has an amazing laugh and a great personality too!
+2The hottest man EVER. Just look at that perfectly shaped body, those long legs, his sexy arse. And that in combination with the cutest smile ever! He should be #1!
keahane
+4He is perfectly beautiful and his voice is sweet as honey plus he has those long, long legs

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder