Teknologi

Archive

Slider

Recent Post

Popular

Story

25 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

DÜNYANIN EN İYİ İLK 10 İÇECEĞİ

1FRUİTSTARDRINK THIS TOTALLY MADE is 100% ORGANIC TURKEY

2Rum & Coke
+51I pick rum! It's good for Captain Jack!
+29I live in the Caribbean, if you want rum then here's the list:
Smoothest, Vat 19 (Trinidad)
Sweetest, Bounty (St Lucia)
Nicest, Mount Gay (Barbados)
Worst, Captain Morgan (blended)
Aged, El Dorado 20 years (Guyana)
Best Spiced, Kweyol (St Lucia)
Best cane rum, La coco Rhum (Martinique)
Strongest, Puncheon (Trinidad)
Most dangerous, Sunset (St Vincent)
Most Elegent, Chairmans reserve ( St Lucia)

My choice, Fernandes Black Label, Trinidad.
+21Rum for ye all me mates... Coke is good with vanilla ice cream..
-by Capt. Jack Sparrow
More comments about Rum & Coke
3Vodka & Orange
+66Vodka saves my life and definitely is gonna ruin it one day, but until that happens... gimme another round!
+44Gotta love some screwdrivers!

And I agree, vodka is a girl's best friend!
+23Me and my friends love this drink best of em all to me some times we just drink vodka but this is definitely a good one to me. Vodka is the life of the party in my opinion
More comments about Vodka & Orange
4Sex on the Beach
+28So nice and yummy and gets you drunk too, I drink this every time I head out, definitely worth any money spent on it, does the trick and usually quite cheap, yum yum, il have a few for everyone tomorrow night!
+21Definitely Sex on the beach is the best drinks ever I sipped, it drives me stunning and outterlly high. Have a go and see what you will feel I don't tell you.
+11When me and my friends go out this is what we start the evening with so refreshing love it!
More comments about Sex on the Beach
5Jager
+42Jager + Red Bull = JagerBomb! Best ever! Everyone should try it. Its better than vodka because you don't drink it as fast and you can enjoy the taste of it. In a group of good friends its the best drink!
+17Jager plus Coke = The Bomb. Another good sub for the Jager is Captain Morgan.
+10JagerBomb defines the laws of alcohol. You can have an X amounts of the drink before you drop on the floor like a bomb fell on you. Jagerbomb has a 100& rate at making your night worth while.
More comments about Jager
6Margarita
+23its great, especially with jose or
+14"Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane." by Tom Feeney
+4I love it served in a special huge thick glass cup. Adds a party mood to the great taste! Blend it with ice
More comments about Margarita
7Tequila
+131One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!
+19I think Tequila is the best drink... It's really delicious! As tequila cazadores bottle says: Es para compartir.
+22Tequila... Love the one, two, three, floor post... ROFLMAO!
More comments about Tequila
8Long Island Iced Tea
+8I love a long island. It's a quick buzz drink with a great taste.
Almost every time I order a drink it is usually a long Island iced tea. I only get one for the night because it's a strong drink. When a long island is made well with good alcohol you won't taste the alcohol but yet a sweet indulges of southern warmth.


+4everything you could want in one glass
RdrTech
+2That's my number one pick buffalo wild wings makes the best
More comments about Long Island Iced Tea
9Whiskey with Ice
+23It has to be Irish, preferably Jamesom or Black Bushmills.
+5Johnny Walker Black Label! MM! You have to have quality to really enjoy Scotch whiskey.
+5Gotta love that Bottled Courage. Burns your throat!
OffspringBeatsAll
More comments about Whiskey with Ice
10Wine
+33Carbernet makes t

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder